We have an exciting opportunity for a passionate, proactive and result-oriented Account Manager to join agency side at Acorn Strategy. The successful candidate for this role should be well versed in integrated marketing with exceptional interpersonal communication, attention to detail, organisation and project management skills. This is a strategic and executional role so you must be both a critical thinker and a solution-oriented deliverer, whilst also being comfortable working in a deadline-driven environment.
- Lead and manage multiple Acorn client accounts on a day-to-day basis and with a minimal supervision and guidance, fully understanding the brief, in-depth nature and uniqueness of the client’s core business;
- Develop and implement monthly account calendars for each client (where applicable), along with corresponding marketing and PR activities and content, ensuring the proposed tactical plans are in accordance with the client contracts.
- Ensure that any marketing and PR content is of a high quality, engaging, creative, innovative and aligned with scheduled or ad-hoc campaigns.
- Ensure that the final content, along with the graphic design and other collateral, presented to the client or distributed on client’s behalf, will reach the target audiences and promote clients’ brand-focused messages;
- Monitor the traditional media, including newspapers, magazines, journals, broadcasts, newswires, digital and social media sites and blogs, for opportunities and trends;
- Collate, analyse and evaluate reports on assigned clients’ accounts.
- Review the creative design of client collaterals or any other ad-hoc tasks related to activities of Acorn’s clients on a monthly retainer;
- Identify and propose new opportunities to improve Acorn client service delivery, either in areas PR, Marketing, Creative Content creation or Social Media presence;
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing and communications.
- Experienced within the Banking/Financial industry sector.
- Strong project and/or account management skills with an ability to simultaneously deliver on multiple tasks, projects and accounts, whilst keeping focus on timelines and deadlines associated with each campaign, project or other deliverable;
- Extensive knowledge of marketing tactics, corporate communication and media relations;
- Solid working experience in advertising, copywriting, content creation, press releases and brand marketing experience, proofreading and editing;
- A strong communicator, able to interface with a variety of audiences, both internal and external.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills and the credibility and poise to present to a wide range of stakeholders.
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Arabic.