We are currently recruiting for a Marketing Campaign Manager. This position is responsible for assisting the marketing team in the development and coordination of integrated social, digital, and traditional campaigns to achieve marketing objectives. The role will build campaign strategies, project manage roll-outs, and coordinate with operations to ensure alignment.
This is for an immediate start on a full-time basis, client side in Abu Dhabi.
- Works closely with the marketing and digital team to develop and execute campaigns that achieve measurable marketing KPIs and business objectives
- Successfully project manages marketing campaigns and activities from start to finish.
- Supports the development and deployment of a Multi-Channel Marketing (MCM) strategy as part of the annual integrated planning process for accelerating the business area
- Define and tracks KPIs for digital programs aligned with business objectives – continually test and optimise programs to drive ROMI
- Be a key business partner of marketing, communications, sales, and other functions to deliver integrated MCM campaigns successfully
- Utilise customer insight to optimize digital campaigns and channels
- Manages agency partners as needed to successfully deliver campaigns and marketing projects.
- Able to think big while executing tactically
- Continuously monitors campaigns performance within the channel mix, evaluates, tests and optimises channel performance, reports on campaigns performance and status.
- Translates data into actionable insights to enhance customer experience.
- Digital marketing expertise. An understanding of the multi-channel marketing with a strong emphasis on digital and social
- Project management skillset - creates project plans, obtains resources, manages internal and external teams, estimates budgets, executes within budget
- Ability to communicate fluently in English, both orally and in writing
- Must be culturally aware with a good understanding of corporate priorities, management strategies and business objectives
- Must be able to build productive working relationships and network of contacts in a multicultural organisation, while understanding and being mindful of any sensitivities
- Ability to communicate ideas, data both verbally and written, in a persuasive and appropriate manner
- Must act in a professional manner
- Customer focused, confident, mature and proactive
- A team player that is readily willing to help other strategic marketers in a fast-paced environment
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or similar field
- Must be fluent in English.
- 5+ years of experience in digital, social, marketing strategy, advertising, product management, and channel marketing
- Experience with setting and tracking KPIs and optimising campaigns across channels, with a strong emphasis on social, digital, content
- Strong stakeholder management and the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with top management, diverse cross-functional teams
- Excellent communication skills, including strong presentation, negotiation and facilitation skills to explain/sell new tools and concept
- Ability to understand IT ways of working and collaborate effectively
- Result-orientated and critical thinking approach with the ability to meet very tight deadlines