We are seeking an Integrated Marketing Intern to support our Account Management team at Acorn Strategy. This is a great opportunity for somebody who is passionate about marketing and communications and wanting to get a foot in the door with an integrated marketing agency. As an intern they will have good exposure into real life agency work, while supporting across a variety of industries and clients.
This is a six weeks internship, with a possibility of a full time position upon successful completion of the internship.
- Support Acorn Strategy's client accounts team on a day-to-day basis as per the Account Lead’s guidance
- Learn and support in the development and implementation of monthly account calendars, along with corresponding marketing and PR activities and content, ensuring proposed tactical plans are in accordance with client’s contracts
- Help ensure that any marketing, PR and digital content is of a high quality, engaging, creative, innovative and aligned with scheduled or ad-hoc campaigns.
- Learn and support in project management and working on execution of campaigns
- Collate, analyse and evaluate reports on assigned clients’ accounts as directed by the Account Lead;
- Identify and propose new opportunities to improve Acorn client service delivery, either in areas PR, Marketing, Creative Content creation or Social Media presence
RELEVANT SOFT SKILLS / APTITUDE
- BA/BS in a relevant field, MBA, or advanced degree strongly preferred
- An enthusiastic energetic self-starter with a can do attitude
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- A genuine interest in integrated marketing and communications
- Strong written and spoken English and Arabic
- Must have a great work ethic