Acorn Strategy are on the hunt for a Head of Implementation to join their team. The successful candidate for this role should be well versed in integrated marketing with exceptional interpersonal skills, team management and project management skills. This is a strategic and executional role so you must be proactive, solution-oriented and comfortable working in a deadline-driven environment. You will tackle the challenges of this position and ensure that the highest standards are maintained on all implementation deliverables.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
The Head of Implementation will lead multiple integrated marketing and communications projects. You will be responsible for team management and quality of client delivery. You will serve as the lead on campaign and creative services reporting to the general managers (Australia and UAE). With oversight of the traffic manager, editorial team, social media team, media relations and creative team.
TEAM MANAGEMENT (Approx 60%)
- A critical component of the success of this role will be in the ability to solve problems, prioritise team tasks, put quality control measures in place.
- Work with the broader team to ensure working outputs align with the estimated scope
- Establish clearly defined objectives and responsibilities for the implementation team
- Coach, mentor and develop team members.
- Support the scoping of projects and provide resource estimates that represent the level of effort required and capacity management oversight
- Oversee cross functional teams and apply efficient solutions to address our clients' requirements.
- Ensure all implementation deliverables meet Acorn Strategy standards, are delivered on time, and meet the expectations of clients.
- Oversee the flow of tasks to improve efficiencies by reviewing processes and procedures
- Encourage open communication with clients, management, and team members to identify opportunities to improve processes and methodologies
CAMPAIGN DEVELOPMENT (Approx 20%)
- Work cross-functionally to brainstorm, conceptualise and develop new marketing and communications campaigns.
- Work closely with the account management and strategy team to ensure campaigns are aligned to client business objectives and reach the target audience
- Ensure materials are developed within agreed timeframes as efficiently as possible
- Review reports on campaign effectiveness (produced by Account Management team) to optimise processes and deliverables for future campaigns.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT (Approx 20%)
- Support with new business scoping and resource estimates for client deliverables
- Work closely with the account management team, strategy team and implementation to respond to RFPs
- Conceptualise and develop new campaign ideas for new business pitches
- Streamline, oversee and measure the RFP response and proposal process
PROFESSIONALISM – ACORN GOLDEN RULES - AIM FOR 100%
- Consistently meet standards and requirements
- Manage peers’ and clients’ expectations
- Demonstrate company’s values
WORKING WITH OTHERS
- Reporting directly to General Manager – UAE and General Manager - Australia
- Direct reports include the implementation team consisting of the traffic manager, editorial team, social media team, media relations and creative team.
- Management team including operations and client experience
External – you will also work with:
- Strategic partners and stakeholders;
RELEVANT SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 10 Years of experience managing integrated marketing campaigns and teams
- Experience developing and refining processes for optimal utilisation of resource
- Identifying gaps in capability and capacity within team structures
- Agency, or consulting experience preferred
- Results-orientated individual who can recommend and execute solutions
- Direct experience managing RFI/RFP in a consulting environment
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage remote teams and multifaceted projects.
- Ability to translate complex concepts and ideas into clear communications
- Entrepreneurial spirit and thrives in a fast-paced, highly dynamic environment
- Strategic problem solver who thinks outside the box
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office product suite.
- Familiarity with Monday.com is a plus