Digital Communications Director, Energy Sector (Secondment)
We are working with several clients in the energy sector and looking for Digital Communications Director to join out team working on some exciting projects.
This role will be based in Abu Dhabi on a secondment basis.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Lead the strategy, execution, and implementation of all digital communications.
- Work closely with other marketing and communications departments to ensure an integrated and strategic approach to all aspects of the organisation’s digital presence.
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders and department heads across the organisation, to ensure all digital communications activities are aligned with business goals.
- Track the impact of organisation’s digital presence.
- Manage online response to crises.
- Lead and manage a team of digital communications experts, through developing department and individual team member KPI’s.
- Keeps up to date with industry best practices.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the Energy sector.
- Experience developing digital strategy/plans and executing them.
- Strategic marketing knowledge, innovation and creativity, knowledge of social media and SEO, data analysis.
- Excellent planning and project management skills across multiple platforms such as websites, social media, apps, mobile, etc.
- Ability to set, manage, and ensure teams meet deadlines.
- Excellent Arabic and English oral and written communication.
- Strong communication, organisational and writing skills.
- Experience in leading teams.
Find out more about Acorn Strategy by visiting our web and social pages: Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and website www.acornstrategy.com