JOB TITLE: Senior Brand Specialist
CLIENT BASED: Abu Dhabi, this is a 4 month contract with an opportunity to move to a long-term contract
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
We are looking for a Senior Brand Specialist to be responsible for all aspects of the organisation's design and production of branding, advertising & digital activities and to assist in photography and audio-visual activities. The role will streamline briefs and requirements to the outsourced team and supervise the execution of all design and production requirements for the business.
- Main responsibilities include design & production of the company’s marketing collateral, digital and signage needs
- Developing brand applications for the company and its business units (ex. templates & forms, stationery, windows graphics, posters...)
- Developing digital branding applications (ex. Banners ads, email shots, …)
- To understand target profiles and assess effect of activities
- To coordinate advertising activities and messages with the PR activities and messages
- Developing concepts, graphics, layouts, illustrations, logos
- Ensuring all collaterals meet the visual identity guidelines
- Ensuring a consistent and strategic approach to design in various channels
- Design and production of brand signage
- Producing branded items (agendas, gifts, giveaways, etc.)
- Responsible for all pre-press and design implementation in line with recognised quality standards
- Doing artwork adaptations internally
- Managing image sourcing and photo shoots for advertising and BTL production
- Keeping archive of images, artworks, collateral and published ads and inventory of print collateral
- Design & production of exhibition graphic materials
- Coordinating with printers and production companies to ensure high quality production of advertising and exhibition collaterals.
- Producing all marketing collateral including brochures, leaflets, forms and signage
- Design & production of all print and production elements for the company’s brand environments (e. visitor centres, one stop shop, HQ & site offices)
- Producing internal events backdrops, tents and other production requirements
- Producing internal graphics and posters
- To understand the needs of the commercial team
- To understand the needs of the business units
WHAT YOU NEED TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE:
- Degree or Diploma essential
- More than 7 years’ experience in Design & Production roles
- Combined Agency and Client experience preferable
- At least 3 years’ experience in business to business marketing communication
- Strong Design background (print and digital)
- Good Knowledge of marketing print processes
- Strong knowledge of marketing collateral and below the line production
- Experience in developing effective branding, signage and collateral
- Should have good photography skills
- Audio Visual production experience is an advantage
WHAT YOU WILL GET IN RETURN:
- Access to the Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Recognition Program
- Internal training opportunities to advance career development
ABOUT ACORN STRATEGY
Voted Large Agency of the Year 2021 and winner of multiple international awards, Acorn Strategy is a full-service communications consultancy with offices in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Melbourne, Perth, and London, and an ever-expanding client roster. We are an integrated marketing, public relations, and digital consultancy that delivers sharp, agile, and creative strategies to help grow our clients’ business.
We understand that our success depends on recruiting and retaining the highest quality individuals. We have created an environment for people to grow and learn through a culture that empowers creativity, innovation, and professionalism. The core values we live by are collaboration, agility, bravery, curiosity, and growth.
Over the years we have come to realise that although each of our team members are unique, we each share a series of personal traits that have successfully linked us culturally as a team and as an agency at large.
ACORN STRATEGY is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are dedicated to creating and building a respectful and empowering environment. We aim to create an inclusive workplace that supports our diversity and increases our potential to produce work that better represents and resonates with the world around us.